Pimples are a common and serious skin condition. A lot of people asks about How to Get Rid of Pimples! Mostly young adults face this problem. Many pimple treatments like salicylic acid benzoyl peroxide are very effective solutions. But these have side effects on the skin, like irritation, redness, and dryness. You should use natural things to resolve the pimple problem. Many things are present in our kitchen which are helpful to remove pimples fastly, such as ice, aloe vera, green tea, apple cider vinegar, and aspirin.
Are you looking for some best home remedies to get rid of pimples?
Well, you are at the right place. I’ve briefly described the effective tips for you to solve the acne problem. Read this article till the end to learn about How to Get Rid of Pimples!
Types of Pimples
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition. Oil and dead skin cells clogged pores cause pimples. When oil and dust clogged pores, bacteria can produce under the skin and cause infection. There are different types of pimples. And it’s most commonly searched query on Google on How to Get Rid of Pimples? So, you must know about the common types of pimples to solve your acne problem.
♦Blackheads: Blackheads are small and dark-colored. These are formed when oil, dead skin cells, and dust are clogged in pores. These are not painful but irritating.
♦Whiteheads: Whiteheads are similar to blackheads, but these are slightly different from blackheads. They have a large size, white and yellowish appearance. These are also formed by clogged pores.
♦Cystic acne: Cystic acne is an uncommon and severe type of acne. Its appearance is pus-filled with a large white bump. Cystic acne also formed when oil and dead cells clogged the pores. Bacteria grow in pores, causing redness and swelling. It is painful and can be cured with age.
♦Fungal acne: Fungal acne is formed when yeast develops in hair follicles. They become inflamed.
♦Nodules: Nodules are the pimples that produce deep in your skin. They are large and very painful.
Causes of Pimples
Some major causes of pimples are as follows:
- Stress and lack of sleep cause acne. Stress and lack of sleep directly affect our body and imbalance the hormones.
- Intake of food like sugar, oily items, high glycemic index food, and bakery products cause acne.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Certain medication, hormonal birth control, and steroids.
- Endocrine imbalance
How to Get Rid of Pimples?
Home Remedies for Acne
Honey and cinnamon mask
Honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Honey nourishes the skin. Cinnamon also has a good compound that increases blood circulation in the skin and kills bacteria. Honey and cinnamon masks help to remove pimples and fine lines on your skin.
How to use this mask for pimples?
- First, take cinnamon and add it into a mixie jar to make powder.
- In a bowl add two tablespoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and a few drops of lemon mix it gently.
- Apply this mask to your face after 15 minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- You can use this mask 3-4 times a week.
Green Tea Spray
Green tea has antioxidant properties. It reduces inflammation and sebum production. Green tea fight against bacteria and is beneficial for acne treatment.
How to use green tea for pimples?
- Add 1 tablespoon of green tea to 2 cups of boiling water and cover it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the water and add it to a spray bottle.
- Apply it to your face after 10 minutes of washing your face.
- Apply 2-3 times per day. You can store it for one week in a refrigerator.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera gel applied on the skin helps to remove pimples and fight bacteria. Aloe vera helps to reduce swelling and wound healing.
How to use aloe vera for pimples?
- Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, half a teaspoon of honey, and a pinch of coffee in it. Mix it with a spoon.
- Wash your face and dry with a towel.
- Apply a thin layer of mask for 10 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply 3-4 times a week and use a fresh mask.
Turmeric & Gram Flour
Turmeric and gram flour have anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It gives you glowing skin and helps to cure pimples.
How to use turmeric and gram flour?
- Make a paste by mixing gram flour, turmeric powder, and milk as required.
- Apply this mask to your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Apply 4 times a week.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial properties and kills bacteria that cause acne. It also reduces redness on the skin.
How to use Tea Tree Oil?
- Add a cup of water to a bottle and add a few drops of oil to it.
- Apply it to your face and leave it overnight.
- Next morning wash your face with soap and also use a moisturizer
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has acidic properties. It shrinks the pores and controls access to oil production.
How to use apple vinegar cider?
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 aspirin tablets, and 1 cup of rose water to a jar. Mix it gently.
- Apply this mixture to your face using cotton or you can use a spray bottle.
- Repeat twice a day and you get amazing results.
- Store this mixture in a refrigerator for 2 weeks.
♦Do You Know?♦
Aloe Vera is a natural plant that has been used in every decade. It is referred as “The Plant of Immortality” and “The Wand of Heaven”. It is beneficial for multiple purposes. Let’s read some of the unique properties of Aloe Vera plant.