The Pakistan Navy has offered a new recruitment announcement in the Daily Express newspaper on 27th November 2022. Candidates are encouraged to Join Pak Navy Jobs through SSC Course 2023 and M Cadet. The SSC Course is basically a Short Service Commission Course for the candidates.
All the male and female candidates of Pakistan are eligible to Join Pak Navy Jobs as SSC and M Cadet 8th Scheme batch 2023-A (permanent short commission). Are you looking for educational requirements, eligibility criteria, vacant posts, and registration process for Pak Navy Jobs 2022.
Join Pak Navy Jobs
|Posted on||🗓️ November 27, 2022|
|Job Type||Federal Government|
|Gender||Male & Female|
Last date: 🗓️ December 11, 2022
Jobs Position Branches
There are the following branches of the Pakistan Army which are offering multiple jobs. A lot of vacancies are open in education, naval, operation, ordenanc, supply, weapon, and mechanical engineering branches. Here we go for details;
- Education Branch
- Medical Branch
- Naval Law
- Operations Branch
- Ordnance Branch
- Special IT
- Special PR Branch
- Supply Branch
- Weapon Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Branch
- SSC Course 2023-A & M-Cadet Scheme 8th Batch
- Matric, Intermediate, BE, MA, M.Sc, B.S, Graduation, LLM, B.C.S, BSE, BIT, MCS, MIT, BECE, MBA, BBA, M.Com, MBBS, BDS, Pharm D
- Age: The age of candidates must be up to 26 years 1st July 2023.
- Height: 5′ 4″
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan.
Candidates must have required documents to Join Pak Navy Jobs through SSC Course 2023-A Batch. Following documents are required:
- Original CNIC
- Recent photographs
- Hope certificate (if ask)
- Educational degree
1.. Candidates can get complete information by visiting the official website of Pakistan Navy.
2. Candidates may apply online by the following links:
3. The registration duration is from 27 November to 11 December 2022.
4. Incomplete or late received applications will not be accepted by the organisation.
5. Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Tests/ interviews at ISSB.
Pak Navy Selection Process
✓ The entrance test date of Join Pak Navy Jobs will be provided by the respective PNR & SCs.
✓ The test will be computer-based or e-testing.
✓ The test will consist of following subjects:
- Intelligent test
- Academic test
(English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
✓ Only short-listed candidates will be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at the relevant PNR & SCs.
✓ Medical Examination of ISSB-recommended candidates will be conducted at the nearest CMH/ Naval hospital.
✓ Final selection of the candidates will be done by Naval Headquarters.
The PET standards are as follows:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 km)||8.3 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
The entrance test, preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be conducted by the following PNR & SCs selection centres.
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Shaheed Benazirabad