Pak Army has announced the Latest Pak Army Jobs 2022 for Civilians. Pak Army civilian jobs are highly paid jobs. Interested people can apply for these posts who have done intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary, and relevant field degree. Candidates can apply for this post belonging to any area of Pakistan. Interested candidates must read the official advertisement. Before applying you must know the terms and conditions. Only those candidates can apply for this post who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Latest Pak Army Jobs
|Location||Punjab + Sindh, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Regular based|
|Education||Matric/ Middle/ Primary|
|Age limit||18-30 years|
|Address||GS-II IV & EE Fort Area, Chaklala, Rawalpindi|
Last Date: 15-08-2022
- Division clerk
- Computer Technicians
- Cook Mess
- Data Entry Operator
- Store Man
- Sanitary Worker
- Workshop Supervisor
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Upper Division clerk
All interested candidates can apply for this post who have Master’s, Intermediate, Middle, and Primary qualifications and also have experience in relevant fields. The age limit to join Latest Pak Army Civilians Jobs 2022 is 18-30 years. Candidates can apply for Latest Pak Army Jobs that fulfill all requirements. Before applying, interested candidates must read the advertisement.
Interested candidates submit the following documents with an application form.
- Educational Degree
- 4 Photographs
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website of the Pak Army.
- Online Registration, Click here
- Candidates submit an application form with CNIC, educational degree, 4 recent photographs, a copy of domicile, and a copy of the deposit fee slip to the given address. Address: GS-II IV & EE Fort Area, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- The age limit is 18-30 years.
- Only shortlisted candidates can give a written test and interview.
- To give preference to the most efficient and experienced candidates.
- No TA/DA was provided to candidates for written tests or interviews.
- Candidates have original documents and copies of documents at the time of the test and interview.
- Test and interview held in Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any area of Pakistan.
- Candidates should submit application forms by 15 August 2022.