Melbourne Research Scholarship 2023-2024 is fully funded. More than 600 scholarship programs are available for Master’s and Doctorate research studies. Melbourne Research Scholarship offers living allowances of $32,400 per annum. This scholarship provides Relocation grants, full fee offset, Overseas Student Health Cover, and other benefits.
Melbourne University is a government institute. It contributes to society in several ways, learning, teaching and engagement. Melbourne University is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world. The International ranking of world universities places it at No. 1 in Australia and No. 31 in the world.
Melbourne Research Scholarship
|All over the world
|Field of study
|More than 600
|Level of study
|Master and Ph.D
|Varies as per selected course
Research at Melbourne:
“The University of Melbourne carries out research to enrich our understanding of the world. To grow the store of human knowledge. And to address major social, economic, health and environmental challenges. We instil this spirit of discovery in future generations of researchers. And we ensure that all our graduates have essential research skills.”
~ Professor James McCluskey, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Course Offered by Melbourne University
Melbourne University offered multiple courses. The list of offered courses is given below:
- Melbourne Law School
- Melbourne Medical School
- School of Population and Global Health
- Melbourne School of Biochemical Sciences
- Victorian College of Arts
- Melbourne Customs Programmes
- School of Physiological Sciences
- Melbourne online graduate courses
- Dental School
- Melbourne School of Design
- Melbourne School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
- Graduated from School of Education
- School of Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne University
To be eligible for Melbourne Research Scholarships, interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- All world countries are eligible for a scholarship
- Candidates must know the entry requirements for a Research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne
- The participant is currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Eligible candidates are ranked according to their academic performance of their last completed degree and their research potential in the field of study.
Applicants must submit the following required documents.
- Educational Degree
- Personal information(Email address etc)
Melbourne Research Scholarship Coverage
Melbourne Research University Scholarship 2023-24 is providing the following benefits to the recipient:
- Full fee offset up to 2 years for students undertaking a Research Degree and up to 4 years for students undertaking a Doctorate Degree
- Living Allowances of $32,400 per annum for students of 2 years Research Degree and up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctorate Degree
- The living allowances may include limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leaves
- Relocation grants $2000 for international students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria and Relocation grants $3000 for students moving outside Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover Single Membership for international students who study in Australia.
How to apply for Melbourne Scholarship?
Please follow the below instructions to avail Melbourne Research University Scholarship.
- If you intend to apply, must read the Melbourne Research Scholarships Policy. It provides information including general eligibility requirements, entitlement, responsibilities, and selection process.
- Go to the Online Australia Scholarship Information System and register yourself.
- When you register online, the portal will require you to answer some questions to ensure your eligibility to qualify for a scholarship.
- Go to the homepage of the portal you are offered to select your interested program.
- Once submitted the application, your application can’t be changed. Applicants are strongly advised to double-check their application form before submitting the form.
- If your application is submitted successfully, you get a notification within 7 days.
- If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply for a scholarship by mail.
- Make sure to submit the application form before the deadline.
Melbourne Research Scholarship
Melbourne Research Scholarships are open for international students. This scholarship is for those students who want to pursue postgraduate studies at the Melbourne University of Australia.
These scholarships provide a fee offset, living allowances, Relocation grants, paid sick and maternity, and parental leaves. They are awarded for many courses offered by different Melbourne schools. You must take advantage of this opportunity. Keep visiting our website Globalfora for more updates.