The United Kingdom is providing Fully Funded Muslim Scholarships UK for the Muslim students throughout the world. For the 2023-24 academic year there are various postgraduate scholarships available at the multiple institutions. Please read this article completely for more information and how to apply. A valid degree from the UK is a valuable and transformative experience.
It will take your education, employability to the next level. Both the graduated male and female individuals from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The GREAT Scholarships will cover your programme fees, living expenses, and return flights to the UK. So, what are you waiting for? Apply instantly for GREAT Scholarships UK.
Muslim Scholarships UK Overview
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Scholarship type||Fully Funded|
|Fields of study||Multiple|
UK Government Scholarships
The UK Government offers a variety of scholarship programmes to financially support international students who are looking for aid funding their studies in the United Kingdom. The three major UK government scholarships are:
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- GREAT Scholarships
List of Universities offering GREAT Scholarships
There are multiple institutions offering GREAT Scholarships or Muslim Scholarships UK for Pakistani students. The list of those universities is given below:
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Imperial College London
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Cardiff University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bath
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Manchester
- University of Kent
- University of Essex
- University of Derby
- Cranfield University
- University of York
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Leeds
- Robert Gordon University
Eligibility Criteria for Muslim Scholarships UK
The Muslim students who are interested to apply for Muslim Scholarships UK must fulfil below mentioned eligibility criteria. The scholar must be:
1.. A citizen of Pakistan
have an undergraduate degree
2. Meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
3. Establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar
4. Be willing to attend event of all UK based GREAT scholars
5. Be able to discuss experiences and perceptions of studying in the UK
6. Be willing to have contact with the British Council and their HEI
7. Work as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
8. Capable of speaking to the willing candidates about the experience of studying in the UK
You can download the GREAT Scholarships, Muslim Scholarships UK terms & conditions in PDF format from the link below.
How to Apply for Muslim Scholarships UK?
1.. All the interested individuals should visit the official university page to find out detailed information.
2. Students should follow the steps as described at the university’s website.
3. Apply for the Muslim Scholarships UK following the instructions given on the official websites of each university.
4. The last date to apply for a GREAT Scholarship, or Muslim Scholarships UK varies according to each university.
5. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
6. Selected candidates will be informed by the university on the result of their applications.
7. Scholarship funding will be issued only to selected scholars by the universities after the completion of registration procedure.
Muslim Scholarships UK- GREAT Scholarships are a magnificent opportunity for those who’re looking for Fully Funded UK Scholarships. It’s not it? Well, we recommend you to apply for GREAT Scholarships to study abroad. Please share this article with your friends and fellows to inform them about Muslim Scholarships UK for Pakistani students. Also, share your valuable feedback in the comments. Keep visiting the Global Fora website for more updates.