PEEF Scholarship 2023 are now available for Matric and Intermediate students. Applications are invited from the students who have passed their board examination in 2022. The students are encouraged to apply for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship. PEEF has recently announced the scholarship opportunity for the academic year 2023.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 are need-based scholarship programs for higher education. All candidates interested in this scholarship should apply before 19th April 2023. Here, I’ll discuss the details regarding PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Quota. You should keep reading this article till the end to learn the application procedure.
PEEF Scholarship 2023
|Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
|Matric or Intermediate
|Intermediate or Graduation
Last date: April 19, 2023
All the students who have passed matriculation or intermediate examinations in the year 2022 are eligible. Moreover, they must belong to one of the below mentioned categories to apply for the PEEF Scholarship 2023. The eligibility criteria is:
- Students belonging to a minority religion
- Special childrens are eligible
- Children of Martyrs in Terrorist attacks
- Children of Govt employees (BPS 1-4)
- Students enrolled in Government or Private institutions in the Punjab Province of Pakistan
- Candidates must be registered as regular students in the institute
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks in Matric and Intermediate
- The students must hold Punjab Province Domicile
The students who are interested in applying for the PEEF Scholarship must hold these documents. Candidates are required to send the following documents along with the application form.
- Matric or Intermediate degree
- Recent Photographs of the Student
- Domicile of Punjab Province
- Application Form
- Photocopies of ID Card or B-Form
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023?
All the interested candidates should visit the official website of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund to get detailed information.
1.. The students have to download the application form from the official website.
You may download it from the link below.
3. Students are required to fill the application form completely and send it to the address mentioned in the form.
4. Application Forms must be submitted before the deadline mentioned in the form.
5. Incomplete or late received application forms will not be accepted by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Committee.
This is a great career opportunity for the students who are looking for Need-based Scholarships. We encourage you to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023 to continue your higher studies. It will cover your studies expenses throughout your degree.
So, apply as soon as possible. Also, share it with your friends and fellows to let them know about the PEEF Scholarship. Keep visiting Globalfora website for upcoming scholarships as well as jobs.