TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Punjab has been announced through the advertisement by Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority. TEVTA organization is looking for interested and brilliant candidates to fill these positions with handsome salary packages. TEVTA Jobs 2022 are for all cities including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Gujrat, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, KPK, Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan. Both male and female candidates can apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022.
All the candidates can apply for these posts who fulfill the required criteria. Interested candidates should apply through the below mentioned application procedure. Candidates must have original documents and experience certificates(if required). Application forms, eligible criteria, timeline, application procedure, and address details are given below.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Details
|Organization||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|Qualification||Middle/ Matric/ BS/ MS/ MSc|
|Location||Gujranwala, Multan, Lahore Punjab, Pakistan|
|Age limit||18-35 years|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Address||TEVTA, 96-H, Gulberg-II, Lahore|
Last Date: 25-08-2022
|09||Visiting Lecturer (Applied Physics)|
|12||Visiting Lecturer (Mathematics)|
|14||Computer Science Lecturer|
All interested candidates can apply for these positions who have Middle, BS, MS, and MSc and also have experience in relevant fields. Applicants must have original documents. Only those candidates can apply for these positions that fulfill the required criteria. Before applying, you must read the advertisement notice which is given below.
Interested candidates submit the following documents along with an application form.
- Recent Photographs
Benefits and Salary
Since it is a Government department, there are multiple benefits of working over here. For starters, you will be able to increase your knowledge and improve your skills. The team of TEVTA conducts seminars to promote technical education. These seminars are conducted for the introduction of short courses to meet technological requirements. The benefits of working at TEVTA are listed below.
- Good salary packages
- Pension after retirement
- Free pickup service
- Vacations for medical emergencies
- Health facilities for family
If you have made up your mind to apply for a job, then we are here to guide you completely.
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website of TEVTA.
- Candidates are advised to submit an application form along with CNIC, educational degree, recent photographs, domicile (Punjab based), experience certificates, and CV to the given address.
- Address: TEVTA , 96-H Gulberg-II, Lahore.
- Incomplete or late received applications will not be accepted.
- Documents or emails received after the due date will not be accepted.
- The age limit for TEVTA Jobs 2022 is 18-35 years.
- Any type of TA/DA will not be provided to candidates for written tests or interviews.
- Candidates should submit the application form by 25-08-2022.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in tests or interviews.
- Candidates should read the official advertisement before applying to these jobs to avoid any mistake.
Districts of TEVTA Jobs
- Ahmad Pur
- Rajan Pur
- Ali Pur
- Mian Channu
- Fateh Jang
- Dedal Pur
- Noor Pur Thal
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority has provided a great opportunity for career of young generation. So, don’t miss this opportunity. You should apply as soon as possible for TEVTA Jobs 2022. Also, share this article with your friends and family to let them know about the advertisement. Keep visiting the Global Fora Website for upcoming government and private sector jobs. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for upcoming blogs.
Who can apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022?
Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for TEVTA Jobs.
How to apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022?
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of TEVTA.
What is the age limit for TEVTA Jobs?
The age limit for TEVTA Jobs 2022 is 18-35 years.