Charles Darwin University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students. Two types of scholarships are fully funded and four types of scholarships are partially funded. It covers up to 50% of tuition fees. The study and research opportunities provided by Charles Darwin University to develop the skill and knowledge of students.
The applications for Charles Darwin University Scholarships are currently open. This scholarship provides full tuition fees, living expenses, and student health coverage. In this article, we explain Scholarships, their benefits, and step by step application process.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships
|Eligible Country||All over the world|
|Scholarship type||Fully funded|
|Institute||Charles Darwin University|
|Level of study||Undergraduate, Mater’s, PhD|
|Deadline||As per the selected course|
Any undergraduate or postgraduate courses are offered by the University.
- Creative Arts and Design
- Community Services and Social Work
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Course
- Hair and Beauty services
- Exercise and Support Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- IT and Network Engineering
- Humanitarian, Emergency, and Disaster Management
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Sciences, Environmental Sciences, and management
- Law and Legal Studies
- Hospitality and Food
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Required Language: English
- Communication skills
- All over the world countries are eligible to qualify for this scholarship.
- Hold an offer of admission to a degree at Charles Darwin University.
- Candidates submit demonstrated record of academic excellence in a previous qualification.
- Candidates must meet the university’s English entry and academic record requirements.
- Candidates do not hold a scholarship from Foreign Sponsoring Agency.
- Candidates maintain academic progress in each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 with no fail grade in any subject.
- Award-holding students pay international fees, not domestic fees.
- Educational achievements
- Personal information
- Experience certificates
Charles Darwin scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the students to complete the academic program. It is specified by Australian higher education institutes. Charles Darwin scholarships are of the following types:
- Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships: The scholarship applies to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. It covers 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the courses.
- Vocational Education and Training Distinction Scholarships: This scholarship applies to VET qualifications and provides a lot of benefits to students. It provides a $3,000 tuition fee for your first year.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: This scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It recognizes students academic merits, community engagements, and leadership. It also contributes to students’ tuition fees.
- Allowances payments as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, study materials, and textbooks.
- Basic living expenses are paid at a rate determined by a department.
- Supplementary academic support is available to award-holder students to ensure academic success and academic experiences.
- Fieldwork may be available for students.
- Introductory sessions to let you know about living and studying information.
How to apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to qualify for Charles Darwin University Scholarships:
- Candidates must visit the official websites of Charles Darwin University.
- First, go to the online Australian Scholarship System and register yourself.
- After logging into your account portal will ask you to attach the following documents:
- Study History
- Selected Program
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your Resume that includes your professional experience
- Academic reports
- Once submitting the application form, your application cant be changed.
- Candidates are advised to double-check the application before submitting it.
- Make sure to apply before the last date ends.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are offered to International students. These scholarships offer an exciting range of scholarships to students coming to study at Charles Darwin University from across the world. This scholarship rewards are given to the students who obtain outstanding academic accomplishments. It develops the skill and knowledge to drive changes and contributes to the development in their countries.